Be a guest author for Atlantic Destinations
There are so many wonderful travel destinations in and around the Atlantic Ocean that I have no doubt there’s thousands of stories to be told about the places to visit and the sights to see.
If you’re a travel writer and would like to share your experiences and travel tips, then guest writing for Atlantic Destinations might just the ticket for you. If you’re interested, here’s a few pointers to get you started:
- Propose your original topic; we don’t assign them. Atlantic Destinations covers any vacation spot in and around the Atlantic Ocean. Use your imagination and your travel experience to propose a story idea that will give our readers valuable information for their own vacation planning.
- Your story should be original — we don’t accept stories that have already been published on another website.
- We’re looking for stories that are at least 800 words long, but between 1,500 – 3,000 words would be ideal.
- Write about your personal travels with tips and facts about a destination. A diary-type story about your trip is not what we’re looking for.
- Only submit photos for which you have full rights or full (written) permissions — preferably images than you have taken yourself. We’ll need five or more high-resolution images to illustrate your story.
- Atlantic Destinations doesn’t accept paid links as contributed content. No SEO agencies, link builders, etc. are allowed to contribute.
What YOU Get From Guest Posting
Atlantic Destinations is a growing travel website and your blog post is shared with our expanding group of readers.
You’ll also get to include one link to your personal travel site in your story, which helps to drive traffic to your site and boost your SEO and rankings in Google Search.
*We reserve the right to edit your story at anytime and add our own affiliate links if applicable.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in guest authoring for Atlantic Destinations, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include Guest Story Idea + (Your Name).
When you submit, please provide a link (Dropbox, WeTransfer, Google Drive, etc.) to your photos. Please don’t reduce the file size — we’ll need the highest resolution images you can provide.
If we’d like to feature your story or have you as a regular contributor, we’ll contact you by email.